mom, dad... I LOVE YOU

23.09 Edit This 0 Comments »
one day I find a little bit worried with my life,, is it going to be better than yesterday or any other day in my life? But I never felt as worried like this before,,, I feel empty, lonely (this time really really lonely), sorrow, desperate, depressed, feeling so deep down and blue...

Suddenly I'm feeling that glance of my pass

Makes me wondering ,, have I done something right for my life? Or have I always done mistake all this year?
I remember my mom said the other day to all of us (her children's) " It so sad remembering that your father can't feel this joy,, watching his children being succeeded, and share it with us like now" ... and she cried when she spoke that words...
That moment I want to cry, coz' I don't feel like being succeeded like she told us.. I feel so a shame when I remember how I become unproudable girl those day before.. I've made her dissapointed for every step I've made back in that day.. And I'm just feeling lucky with all that I've achieved now.. Of course it's all because of her pray and my father's also in heaven...

GOD please don't take her away,,, not now GOD... I haven't done something that can make her happy,, YOU don't gave me chance with my father, at least give me one more to my mom... I would change my life with her if it necessary, just give me chance.. I promisse I'll try be better than before,, I promisse I'll be someone you can proud off,, I'm down on my knees,, begging YOUR mercy to give me that chance... pleaseeeeeee.... T_T,

0 komentar: